Vnosov: 63907

Odgovor So avg 30, 2014 19:02

Re: Gromove keto novičke

Delež ketonov v energijski porabi možganov je funkcija od ravni ketonov v krvi:

0,3 do 0,5 mmol na l krvi: 3 do 5%
1,5 mmol na l krvi: 18%
5 mmol na liter krvi: 60%
7 mmol na liter krvi: več kot 60%

Ko so možgani navajeni so si ljudje brizgal inzulin in testiral globoki hypo z ravno glukoze pod 30 mmol na liter in nobenih problemov oziroma sprememb v počutju.
Vabljeni na moje spletne strani: www.gaspergrom.com
<< x

Grom

Uporabniški avatar

Šefe

Odgovor Po sep 22, 2014 06:37

Kelly Ledtje's a Type I Diabetic. Check out this amazing blood sugar stabilisation before and after adopting a KETO diet.

Slika
<< x

Grom

Uporabniški avatar

Šefe

Odgovor So sep 27, 2014 20:46

nasu keto sladoled

Slika
<< x

cresh

Pleničar

Vnosov: 85

Odgovor Ne sep 28, 2014 08:02

To sklepam da ni pri nas, ne?
<< x

Grom

Uporabniški avatar

Šefe

Odgovor Ne sep 28, 2014 14:11

Madrid
<< x

Grom

Uporabniški avatar

Šefe

Odgovor Če okt 02, 2014 14:41

During starvation, muscle starts on ketones but then switches to fatty acids, in part, to prevent wasting and spare ketones for the brain. This is how ketones get so high, and it doesn’t happen when you’re eating [keto]. While on a ketogenic diet, muscle uses ketones and does so increasingly so after ketoadaptation, when mitochondrial capacity is up to snuff <– that’s the speculative bit; but it could explain: 1) why ketones routinely decline in humans & rodents after ‘ketoadaptation;’ and 2) how physical performance is restored (ie, Veech).
<< x

Grom

Uporabniški avatar

Šefe

Odgovor Po feb 09, 2015 07:20

Do pospešene tvorbe ketonskih telesc na low carb ali pri stradanju prihaja ker je za vstop Acetil CoA, ki nastaja pri beta oksidaciji maščob za v krebsov cikel potreben oksalacetat. Za tega pa je potrebno uživati oh. Vendar ga lahko zagotvljajo tudi določene ak. Visoka raven beljakovin bo na raven ketonov v krvi vplivala preko vpliva na inzulin, ki do neke mere zavre ketogenezo in predvsem preko zagotavljanja tega oksalacetata. Samo glukoneogeneza ozrioma tvorba glukoze v telesu ni razlog kot mnogi mislijo. Telo ne bo tvorilo več glukoze iz ak ter snovi kot so glicerol, laktat in piruvat kot jo dejanko rabi...

Clearly any amino acid which metabolises to oxaloacetate within the liver is simply going to remove that void in the citric acid cycle (oxaloacetate deficiency) which results in acetyl-CoA being diverted to ketogenesis. Aspartate is one such. Those metabolising to pyruvate are also going to do essentially the same thing. There is no need for increased gluconeogenesis in this scenario. Gluconeogenesis may happen at a increased rate. It may not. Providing a source of oxaloacetate in the liver mitochondria will stop ketogenesis, whatever gluconeogenesis does, whatever insulin does.
<< x

Grom

Uporabniški avatar

Šefe

Odgovor Sr feb 11, 2015 10:35

To bo zanimivo ko pride ven..

Liver glucose production in male cyclists who follow a high carbohydrate or a high fat diet?
In August 2014 we finished testing participants for this trial. We are currently analyzing the data and will report the results on this site soon.
<< x

Grom

Uporabniški avatar

Šefe

Odgovor Sr mar 04, 2015 12:07

Agostino:

10mM Vit C solution also gave a false positive on the ketone (BHB) and glucose reading

!

BHB

Slika

glukoza

Slika
<< x

Grom

Uporabniški avatar

Šefe

Odgovor Sr mar 04, 2015 12:08

Effect of 30g IV vit C on blood glucose measurement. Seems to give a big false positive

iz 3,8 na 8,4 mmol/l!
<< x

Grom

Uporabniški avatar

Šefe

Odgovor Če mar 12, 2015 19:09

MPORTANT NOTE ABOUT KETONE TESTING AND VITAMIN C for the followers of the Cantin Keto Diet. I have been advising my followers to test urine ketones as opposed to blood ketones because urine ketones test the sort of ketones that I have identified in my book as being the one responsible for healing. Here is an additional reason to do so...
The scientist at USF, DR. D'Agostino, advised that he tested ketones using a blood glucose monitor with vitamin C and
he said that the use o
f vitamin C gave a false positive ketone test result (ie: the test was positive for ketones when it should be negative, when using vitamin C).

I have been advising my followers to use urine ketone test strips because they test a different kind of ketones... the kind of ketones that I have identified in my mathematical formula in my book as being responsible for healing.
Therefore, I did my own test, diluting 1000mg of vitamin C in 1/2 oz of water and I tested it for ketones using a urine ketone test strip and the result was negative for ketones, just as it should be.
<< x

Grom

Uporabniški avatar

Šefe

Odgovor So maj 09, 2015 05:50

From nearly R.I.P. to ripped

Mike Dancer: B.Sc, M.Phil, Diploma in Exercise & Fitness.nn Mike was diagnosed with epilepsy (tonic-clonic seizures also called grand mal seizures)nwith a very poor life expectancy. He was given a maximum of 5 years to live 7 years ago and he nwas told that his brain would deteriorate. He has been eating a healthy ketogenic diet likenThe Cantin Ketogenic Diet for over 6 years and his life was saved due to this diet change.nYou can read his story below. He has first hand experience with eating a healthy ketogenic dietnfor healing and survival. You can contact Mike from around the world via skype for supportnfor

http://www.elainecantin.com/?page_id=178
<< x

Grom

Uporabniški avatar

Šefe

Odgovor Ne maj 31, 2015 21:01

The importance of glycerol as a glucose source increases progressively during ketosis, as a
matter of fact glycerol passes from supplying16% of total glucose to an average of 60% after
many days (>7 days) of complete fasting (from 38% in lean individual to 79% in the obese).
<< x

Grom

Uporabniški avatar

Šefe

Odgovor Po jun 08, 2015 06:40

Še sam sem presenečen nad številom pozitivinih info ki prihajajo ven zadnja leta..

Ketone body beta-hydroxy butyrate deactivates NLRP3 inflammasome in myeloid cells

Emily Goldberg1,2, Yun-Hee Youm1,2, Kim Nguyen1,2, Emad Alnemri3 and Vishwa Dixit1,2

Abstract

The NLRP3 inflammasome is a major regulator of sterile inflammation. It is now known that many age-related diseases are NLRP3-dependent, including metabolic disease, cognitive decline, bone loss, and thymic demise. Therefore, decreasing inflammasome activation during aging may prevent many chronic diseases known to limit healthspan. Calorie restriction and prolonged fasting reduce inflammation. During fasting, the body uses fat for energy, leading to an increase in ketone body production as a byproduct of fatty acid oxidation. We tested the hypothesis that switching the substrates from glucose to ketones could inhibit inflammasome activation in myeloid lineage cells, macrophages and neutrophils. Here we present novel data that ketone body beta-hydroxy butyrate (BHB) inhibits NLRP3-dependent IL-1β secretion. Notably, related short chain fatty acid, butyrate does not impact the inflammasome and oxidation of ketones for energetic utilization was not required for inflammasome deactivation in myeloid cells. Instead, ketones directly inhibit inflammasome complex assembly by blocking ASC oligomerization and prionization. BHB also inhibits NLRP3 dependent inflammasome activation in vivo and in neutrophils of aged mice. Therefore, ketones may represent an anti-inflammatory intervention to prevent chronic inflammation during aging that is normally associated with functional decline and death in the elderly.
PrejšnjaNaslednja

Vrni se na Ketogena dieta

Kdo je prisoten

Po forumu brska: 0 registriranih uporabnikov in 5 gostov

Crush Bar FORUM Maxx Burner