Vabljeni na moje spletne strani: www.gaspergrom.com
<< x

Grom

Uporabniški avatar

Šefe

Vnosov: 63936

Odgovor So dec 28, 2013 11:12

Re: Gromove keto novičke

Comparison of High Cereal and Low Glycemic Index Diets and of Low Glycemic Index Diets and Low Carbohydrate Diets (diabetes)

Slika
<< x

Grom

Uporabniški avatar

Šefe

Odgovor So dec 28, 2013 21:58

Švedski prvak v pomnenju:

During the first day of competition in the open German Memory Championships drew arrangement delayed. After a hearty breakfast of scrambled eggs and bacon, we had started the first branch at 9pm. The day went well, but ten hours later when the race day really should have been done, we still had the heaviest memory branch left.

The lack of choice had my lunch only consisted of a small piece of fish with sauce and green salad. Nothing else in my stomach then my part. Most started getting really tired, despite constant snacks and snacks. I stood me pretty well, but I knew I would quickly become very hungry if I started eating carbs.

Half past eight in the evening it was time to start memorizing playing cards. An hour and a half maximum concentration later I had beaten Swedish record and flawlessly remembered the order of 6 shuffled decks, plus 20 cards from a seventh.

All of my current memory record is captured on strict low carbohydrate diet. I've proven to myself that the brain does not need carbohydrates in the diet in order to perform at the absolute top level. On the contrary, anyways nowadays much more.

Experts usually waving a study that gave evening newspaper headlines that one gets worse memory and attention span of less carbohydrates. If you look closely at the other hand, the study sees that memory tests on low carbohydrate diet just was conducted the first week after the dietary change, just when the transition can be at their worst. I know myself how it was when I ended up with energy drink. But for the sake of the states, I do not get tired and get headaches from not give brain energy drink.
<< x

Grom

Uporabniški avatar

Šefe

Odgovor So jan 25, 2014 09:00

Trainer says getting older doesn’t mean fitness must fall and recommends pushing harder

Joel Friel began advising athletes from behind the counter of his running store in the 1980s. Within a few years, he was coaching triathletes, helping to create a new niche: personal coach. By the time he retired last year, Friel, author of “The Triathlete’s Training Bible” and of various Web sites, had developed an avid following among generations of elite runners, bikers and triathletes.

When you say “high fat,” what do you mean?

Lots of fats. Bacon. Butter. Cheese. Really anything that is high-fat, saturated, not a trans fat. I eat a really high-fat diet. Basically the only carbohydrate I get is fruit at breakfast: half of a piece of fruit, half a pear, or sometime during the day I might have another piece of fruit after a ride.
<< x

Grom

Uporabniški avatar

Šefe

Odgovor So jan 25, 2014 17:43

<< x

Grom

Uporabniški avatar

Šefe

Odgovor So feb 01, 2014 14:49

glicerol in ketogena:

Glycerol engages in carbohydrate metabolism by entering glycolysis at the triose level and therefore is antiketotic. Alloxan-diabetic sheep given glycerol have been shown to exhibit a considerable reduction in blood acetate and ketone levels.76 Significant reductions in plasma ketone body concentrations have been observed after oral glycerol administration to sheep made ketotic by starvation.76 The decreases in plasma ketone body concentrations were accompanied by significant increases in both plasma glucose and glycerol levels.77 In rats, glycerol is antiketogenic during all stages of development,78 in contrast to the antiketogenic effect of alanine, which is not evident in neonates.79 Differences in the sensitivity of 3-hydroxybutyrate and acetoacetate levels to reduction by glycerol have been found in rats.78 Acetoacetate was much more sensitive to regulation by glycerol in mature rats, while its level in suckling animals was not affected.78 Thus, the two ketone bodies may be regulated by different mechanisms in the rat. Reductions in ketone body concentrations have also been reported for diabetic humans, and in patients receiving glycerol to reduce intracranial pressure after cerebral infarctions.81 In humans, continuous intravenous infusion of glycerol in combination with isotonic amino acids resulted in significantly lower levels of circulating ketones when compared to infusion of amino acids alone
<< x

Grom

Uporabniški avatar

Šefe

Odgovor Pe feb 14, 2014 00:03

zanimivo

Slika
<< x

Grom

Uporabniški avatar

Šefe

Odgovor So feb 22, 2014 14:44

Patrick Arnold: i would guess that switching to a high fat diet from a standard carb diet would initially be detrimental to performance but after sufficient period of time might be beneficial
<< x

Grom

Uporabniški avatar

Šefe

Odgovor To feb 25, 2014 23:38

Recently Sumitharn and colleagues have demonstrated that the increases in circulating ghrelin and in subjective appetite which accompanied a hypocaloric diet were reduced with a ketogenic approach [41]. Moreover we have very recently demonstrated that two brief periods of ketogenic diet separated by longer periods of maintenance of Mediterranean diet, led to successful long term weight loss and improvements in health risk factors without weight regain effect [69].

ne verjamite vsem bedarijem ki jih berete na netu.... pravilna ketogena ima v osnovi najmanjši potencialen yoyo efekt.
<< x

Grom

Uporabniški avatar

Šefe

Odgovor Pe feb 28, 2014 18:32

Slika
<< x

UrosS

Uporabniški avatar

Posting Freak

Vnosov: 10977

Odgovor Pe feb 28, 2014 19:02

zakaj pred, ne bi bilo bolj smiselno po?
<< x

Grom

Uporabniški avatar

Šefe

Odgovor Pe feb 28, 2014 20:31

da maš pač v krvi nekaj na voljo.
to sem jaz delal na beljakovinski in je dobro palilo. (na keto mi nikoli ni bilo treba)
pojedel 20 g suhih marelic in bum...
<< x

Grom

Uporabniški avatar

Šefe

Odgovor Pe mar 07, 2014 09:29

<< x

UrosS

Uporabniški avatar

Posting Freak

Vnosov: 10977

Odgovor Če mar 13, 2014 15:24

Pred davnimi časi

1887-NYT-sugar-and-cancer-608x1024.jpg
Nimate dovoljenj za ogled prilog tega prispevka.
PrejšnjaNaslednja

Vrni se na Ketogena dieta

Kdo je prisoten

Po forumu brska: 0 registriranih uporabnikov in 6 gostov

Warrior Solo Bar 35 g Yamamoto Raden + GRATIS Keel